This is one of the best home organization solutions I've "invented." For years I searched for the ultimate jewelry box. I looked at expensive wood jewelry boxes and full size armoire style jewelry boxes. Nothing I found met all my needs. The problem was finding a place to store my jewelry that didn't take up too much real estate in my bedroom.
One day I was with my darling husband (DH) at the hardware store and I came across this box. It's designed for a workshop - presumable to store screws or the like. For me, it's the perfect jewelry box. It's mounted to the wall in my closet and holds 95% of my jewelry (the other 5% rotates it's way through a small box on my dresser).
*Please don't think I own lots of valuable jewelry. Most of my jewelry is worth less than the cost of this box - which was under $20.
How do you store your jewelry?